Hansong Technology was established in 1998 as a manufacturer of high performance, premium audio equipment. Since that time, our company profile has significantly expanded at a controlled pace to cover ODM and OEM manufacturing in multiple areas of consumer and commercial electronics. Our current experience includes products such as home theater HI-Fi and AV systems, custom installation product, professional audio, wireless technologies and commercial audio products. Our workforce has kept pace with our product expansion and has grown from 70 employees to nearly 1000 full time employees today. Our engineering department is second to none with over 90 individuals in various disciplines from Industrial Design, mechanical, electrical and software engineering to project management.
Hansong Technology is a privately owned company with assets in Asia and North America. Our headquarters and manufacturing are located in Nanjing China, one of China’s principle centers of education, technology research, and culture roughly 300 km west of Shanghai on the Yangtze River. With 3 universities in the area, we have access to superior technology talent. Our state of the art, 51,000 m2 (550,000 ft2) vertically integrated manufacturing facility includes assembly, SMT/SMD, injection molding, tooling, environmental and regulatory testing and our award winning R&D teams.
Quality, speed, innovation, people and performance – that is the Hansong touch. Let us help you turn your ideas into reality.
Partnerships And Affiliations
Hansong R&D’s core competence is in developing high quality products for the AV industry. We have over 90 engineers and technicians developing products for, and with our customers – several of which have received industry awards and outstanding reviews in publications like Sound and Vision, What Hi-Fi and other fine AV publications. Products developed by Hansong R&D have won “product of the year” from several publications, EISA awards and CES technology awards for product performance and build quality.
The Hansong team has experience and competence in:
- Award winning, side by side development projects with our customers in integrated amp, pre amplifier and home theater THX Certified Multi-channel Amps.
- Award winning platform development of Advanced A/V decoder/processors and AV receivers.
- AM/FM/DAB/HD tuners, internet radio and media streaming, CD/SACD player, CD receiver, Universal DVD Player (with DVD-A, SACD and High Definition Video), DVD receiver, Blue Ray Players etc.
- Custom install applications such as multi channels amplifiers, multi-source AV distribution systems and software applications.
- Amplifier platforms for subwoofers, speaker bi-amp and tri-amp.
- Digital amps and switch mode power supply technology for high quality audio reproduction and distribution.
- Wireless audio products ranging from 2 channel to 7.1 channel WiSA certified home theater speaker systems, Bluetooth, Apple Airplay, WiFi, KleerNet, and DLNA supported speakers, transmitter and speaker amplifier systems.
- Significant experience in software and applications such as: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital EX, PLIIz, PLIIx, Dolby H,DVS, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS NEO:6, HDCD, DVD-A, SACD, MP3, WMA, THX-EX, THX Ultra 2, RDS, XM, DVD, video conversion and scaling, HDMI/HDCP, iPod/iPhone/iPad interfaces, RS232/485, Cobra net, IP, universal remote control codes, Linux OS based multi-media audio systems and custom coding.
R&D facilities and equipment:
EE Software: Altium Designer, Protel99SE, Cadence, Power PCB design.
ME Applications: Solidworks, Pro/E, UG, AutoCAD
Agilent E5071C 280 ENA Network Analyzer 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz, 2-Port Test Set, without bias tees.
Instek GSP-830 Spectrum analyzers 9 KHz to 3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
AP-SYS-2522A system two, AP (Portable one Dual Domain), AP-SYSTEM ONE, HDMI1.3/ASTRO, VA1809, dscope series III Audio analyzer
TDS-420A, TDS5032B Oscilloscope.
CF5000T AC Power regulator
ASTRO VA1809 HDMI analyzer
ds-net I/O switcher
CLIO FW10STD acoustic test system
UPRINT 3D Printer